This a random post in which I talk about whatever I feel like or think of. Some of it may be TMI for you. So you know. It’s a natural thang.
- I’m 40 weeks tomorrow.
- 3 weeks ago I was 2 cm and thick, not effaced at all. 2 weeks ago was the same. I cried. 1 week ago I didn’t get checked because I didn’t want to cry. Today I was still 2 cm, but 80% effaced. So that was happy!
- 3 weeks ago I lost a pinky sized piece of my mucus plug, plus more chunks throughout the day. Not much since, so I’m presuming it has regenerated by now. Bummer.
- I lost 1/2 lb this week, which my midwife said is often a sign that labor is near. For what it’s worth.
- Jess told me her goal was always to squat and be able to have her butt touch the ground. So I tried. And I can do it.
- I’ve been having low cramps occasionally for about a week or more.
- I haven’t had any Braxton Hicks or contractions, but I didn’t really with the other two until I was in labor. So no big deal.
- This one is weird, but I remember it from Ella’s pregnancy too. Where there are seams on my clothes, it hurts when I wake up. As in this morning, where the seam around the back of my right shoulder, the one down my side on my shirt, the underwear seam on my hip and the seam down my thigh on my sweats that were between me and the bed all hurt. It’s odd. Anyone else have this happen?
- I’m still 12 lbs less than my final weight with Ella. I can’t remember Ki’s but Ella’s was more.
- I feel pukey randomly and like light meals.
- Right now I wish I was eating at El Azteca.
- I’ve dropped. Thursday night my belly was really hard and pointy and the baby was wiggling a lot. The next morning I was pretty sure that’s what it was.
- Mike has decided he is calling this baby a boy until it’s born. I’ve been thinking it’s a girl, but he has always been right. We shall see!
- I have fat face.
- I still don’t waddle. Score!
- I have trouble getting to sleep and then no trouble sleeping when it’s time to get up. : / I’ve been napping nearly every day. I’m super tired.
- With the other kids I was SO ready to be done being pregnant. With this one I’m ok with the being pregnant, but I want my baby!
Friday morning (after the drop)